Thursday, June 04, 2009

Bowling Night Report 6/4/09

It was another deceptively simple classifier tonight. Oh well. 12 shots total on three targets, and I manage to get one flyer that completely misses on the second closest target. After the running the stage twice, I felt like I should have been running more or something. You usually don't run on classifier nights as you're working on speed as much as accuracy. I did like the scenario as it's pretty common: stopping an armed robbery at a mini-mart from behind the counter. I didn't hit any of the hostage no-shoot targets, so at least my paying customers survived.

Working at a stop-n-rob in college made me realize two things: it's better to be armed just in case things go south in a hurry, and few retail jobs are worse than liquor store jobs.

No comments: