Friday, July 25, 2008

Bowling Night Report for 7/24/08

I converted a lot of money into noise last night. The normal-sized steel popper targets were okay. The cardboard targets were okay.

The half-sized popper targets? Thanks to trying to be a completist, I expended a lot more ammo than I should have. I averaged 25 rounds for an 18-round stage. Oh, I will get my revenge on you little metal bastards. I will. You will not know the time or the stage, but I will knock you down repeatedly with great enjoyment.

I can't wait for the new sights to come in for my XD40 as well. They just got declared to be legal for Production class, so I can shoot either Limited or Production with my handgun. They ought to help quite a bit.

1 comment:

Weetabix said...

OK, I have to admit. The "converted a lot of money into noise" comment made me laugh.