Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bowling Night, 2/7/08 edition

The weather was finally good enough to head to the range tonight for our monthly qualifier shoot. I looked down the range and two of the dreaded steel targets were there, waiting for me to miss many times before hitting them. Well, tonight, I dropped both steel targets with the first shots I took at them. It was just shoot-drop, shoot-drop.

The cardboard targets were a different matter. I missed one target completely and our no-shoot target had two nice holes where I nicked the edges. Well, I at least did well against the steel targets tonight, and that's a big improvement for me. I still have a long way to go for increasing from a "D" classification to a "B." I think I can do that by the end of the year if I get more practice in during the week. So, that's what I'll have to do. I'll just have to grit my teeth and go to the range two or three times a week. Darn my luck.

No comments: