Monday, January 07, 2008

Bowling Night Report 1/3/07

Yes, it's a bit late. I shot poorly, to say the least, but I'm seeing what there is to correct. I keep shooting low, and when the bottom half of the target you want to shoot is covered by a no-shoot target that's bad. I'm really beginning to wonder if the gun is too big for my hand or not because what's happening to my shots are consistent with having too big of a grip for one's hand. With a polymer-framed gun like the XD series, I can't change to a thinner set of grips or sand the frame to where it fits me better. For one, I couldn't shoot in Production division anymore since the frame would be modified and for another it would compromise the structural integrity of the frame itself. I really don't want to do that to my gun, either. I'll see if I can get someone to check my grip on the pistol this week.

No comments: