Sunday, September 02, 2007

I didn't go shooting Thursday night. I got home from work and didn't want to move out of my chair. Some nights I'm ready to go out and compete and some nights I'm not. I'd rather miss out a night of shooting than show up and waste ammo because I didn't listen to my body. Ah, well. Tomorrow is Labor Day, and I will be making a trip out to one of the ranges out here. I need to get a good sight zero on my AR-15, as well as doing some more target shooting with the old .22 rifle. I also might take the revolver as well. I have a lot of .38 Special to burn through, and I think that firing it outdoors will probably be better than firing it inside. It's rather dirty ammunition, leaving a lot of smoke in the air.

Eh, knowing me I'll sleep until noon and spend the afternoon on the internet reading the news. It's a holiday.

No comments: