Friday, September 21, 2007

Bowling Night, 9/20/07

Last night wasn't great, but it wasn't bad, either. I started trying to fire more double-tap shots than normal. It's not perfect, since I have to ensure I don't let the trigger go fully forward. There's a point where the trigger goes forward and the sear resets. Eventually I'll have that "sweet spot" on the trigger memorized and my times should start dropping. Other than that, I did okay for Production. One of the competitors in Open Class (where you get to do all kinds of custom work to your gun, run red-dot electronic sights, and there's no real limit to your magazine capacity) ran through the stage in eight seconds flat. It would have been much slower if he would have had to stop to reload during his shoot. The shooting was good for everyone last night, though, even if you had trouble with your gun.

No comments: