Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another good one leaves us

National Review Online writer and blogger of many things Californian Cathy Seipp has died of non-smoking-related lung cancer. If you read through her blog, she went into detail about it. Even after that, she still found time to gore whatever tofu-eating oxen California had offered up in the name of sheer inanity. She had plenty to say about Blue Cross as well. I can only hope I never have to go through that nightmare. Rest in peace, Cathy.

CORRECTION (03/22/07) I was a few hours early with this, as shown in the comments. I read Lewis Fein's first blurb and it sounded like she had already passed. I apologize for any confusion I caused with my blog entry.

2 comments:

Ideefixe said...

Cathy's still hanging in there, and is out of the ICU. So, keep hoping.
KateCoe

jim treacher said...

As of this morning, she was still hanging on.