Saturday, February 10, 2007

Well, whatever it was I did last week that was good, this week was the exact opposite. It was freezing at the indoor range so I was having enough trouble shivering through one shot after another. I noticed when I would push down and anticipate recoil, when I had too much finger on the trigger and such.

What makes it bad is that I did very little to fix the anticipation or trigger problems. I could not hit that mental zone at all for the life of me today. Shots went all over the target and what grouping I did have was still low and to the right. I had maybe two or three decent shots near the center of the target, but everything else was just plain awful.

Oh well, there's always next week and one hundred more bullets.

My goal for next week is still 8 out of 12 shots in the center mass area of the target at a distance of 7 yards. This week's goal was not met. So I have to do it next week.

No comments: