Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My computer's broken. The computer would get up to speed, it would finish the boot process with Windows and then shut off after an hour. Then I'd try it again, and it would shut off after about 20 minutes. After that it would shut off after and occasionally during the boot process. I was hoping it was a power supply, but no luck there. So, my next guess is a cracked motherboard. Either way, I ordered a new computer and hopefully it will come in soon. Blogging on someone else's computer is not fun.

No shooting this week despite the holiday. I planned to go to the indoor range on Monday, but I started re-reading through Volume 12 of Naruto and before I knew it I'd wasted most of the day. So, I need to get on the ball Saturday and get over to the range early. The XD40 looked a little unloved there.

No comments: