Monday, November 27, 2006

Post-Thanksgiving Post

Wow, the cleverness has gone from the blog and it's only Monday. Whee. Well, first things first: Thanksgiving dinner was good, I spent way too long on the computer playing Civilization 4 and City of Heroes, and I know I must be getting old because I spent Sunday dozing off while watching football. 10 years ago, I would have been doing everything EXCEPT watching football. Four years ago, I would have been hanging out with friends at my new apartment in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Now? Football. And it wasn't just the Bears game, no, I watched the Colts game, too. See, I'm a Colts fan, and usually if I watch one of my favorite teams on television, they lose. It's why I usually listen to baseball games on the radio, and football games while I'm going back and forth between home and wherever on the weekends. This weekend, though, I actually sat in front of the tv and watched two football games. My life has gone from "More time to have fun" on weekends to "More time to rest" on weekends. I'm not sure that I care much for the restful weekends. They're kind of dull.

No comments: