Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Great minds think alike?

Jim Geraghty at National Review Online's TKS blog asks the same questions I did about seeing the pro-democracy anti-Syria protestors. If I had to make an ad campaign slogan for it, I have to say it was "Democracy: An Attractive Proposition!"

And I'd also like to add this: rowr rowr!

And furthermore: don't believe me? The proof is here and here.

Further Update (With additional hotness): The guys at Stop the Bleating! have collected even more reasons to say yes to democracy in Lebanon!

And once again, Jonah Goldberg at The Corner sums it up better than I could in the title of his post.

1 comment:

Dead Parrot said...

Guess what, Bush was right, once we got the ball of Democracy rolling in the mid-east, it's imposible to get it to stop.

I guess the Dems are eating their words now...yesterday Iraq, today Palastine, tomorrow Lebanon, next...

I am Dead Parrot