Monday, April 12, 2004

When I first moved here, Isaac and Gretchen were the first friends I'd made since getting out of college, and they made me part of their little band of merrymakers. Okay, so it's about 20-25 people, so it's not exactly a little band. Because of them, I've been able to go out and enjoy a lot more that the Chicago area has to offer. I've found a couple of really good sushi places and been able to get back into the gaming groove again. Gretchen and I have a lot in common, and a similar sense of humor. She's one of the few women I can hang out with and have a decent conversation about history. Isaac and I click like some kind of long-lost comedy team. We've left more than a few people doubled up from laughing so hard, but it's usually Gretchen who has to endure our horrible-yet-funny jokes.

Today is their first wedding anniversary. Congratulations, you two!

No comments: